Skip to main content

A corpse of Vampires

Back before it was trendy I loved Vampires, the scary, evil serial killer types. Not your more modern shiny, vegetarian reformed serial killer types who have human girlfriends and deny their true nature. Think Salam's Lot, Dracula, Anno Dracula, 30 Days of Nights, Let the right one in, I am legend (which I must re-read), Martin the vampire, Ultraviolet, Near Dark, Byzantium, and perhaps the early Anne Rice stuff.

So over the years I seemed to have amassed and painted a few starting back with the original citadel FF58 - Vampire through to more modern such as Otherworld Miniatures more recent UD10 - Vampire.

I still have a few unpainted (in fact some still blister packed) but what follows is a gallery of the ones done to date.

Otherworld Miniatures

Citadel FF58

Dracula in Half Bat Form, - Westwind

Necrach - GW

Heresy

Chinese Vampire - Westwind

Nosferatu - Westwind

Nosferatu - Westwind

Nosferatu - Westwind

Blood Dragon - GW

Von Carstein - GW

Dracula transitioning - Westwind

Vampire Lord - GW

Comments

pulpcitizen said…
Nice vampire montage. Good stuff. :)
wardy-la said…
Love these! Especially like the chinese 'hopping' vampire and the nosferatu.
Mike C said…
I'm not sure how I missed this post, but they are really cool.
Just reading Dracula Cha Cha Cha at the sec - so i might have to do a vampire too

Popular posts from this blog

Items for sale 2024

 

New set of Mordheim Buildings

Last month I finished off my second set of GW Mordheim buildings. Both sets now complete, just need to get around to playing some games.   

2019 Final Score and 2020 Targets

A review of my plan for 2020 and a update on the 2019 plan Painting wise a very tough year with the study going upstairs, coming down, and now being used as the TV room:- A very low number considering 2019's 170+ 2019 Darkest Africa 11 WW2 British 12 WW2 Japanese 1 WW2 Germans 1 Fantasy 11 Saxons 2 Terrain 13 51 I also started work on the third batch of Jungle terrain, rebased my Fantasy adventurers so all bases are consistent, block painted my Colonial Belgiums, and built the WW2 Japanese army and a squad of Germans. I did not manage to avoid any new projects. Adding the Japanese was somewhat a surprise but is jungle based so a lot of terrain is ready. 2020  Targets 1) Darkest Africa Belgium's for MWWBK and DITDK, mostly based coated. 2) Schedule some painting for my Fantasy stuff. I would like to do an old school army, either Undead (no Purchases needed) or Chaos beastmen. 3) Complete my Japanese and German Ch