Was a highly respectable (for me) 173 figures, mostly finishing off/working towards old projects
|WW2 British Vehicles||12|
I also bought a Tembe that will see action in 2019
A review of 2017/2018 Targets
1) More Fantasy stuff, I will aim to rebase my Empire for Dragon Rampant, and build an Undead Dragon Rampant army, but I need some beasts (Dracolich, Undead Giants), perhaps my only purchases excluding old school fantasy and terrain, again no rules.
Empire remain unbased but undead are done and include a Zombie Skeletal Dragon
3) Perhaps some Modern Z's or even some Sci Fi figures.
Modern Zs bought and painted up the Walking Dead starter set but still have a fair few to paint. I also re based them so they are now consistent
4) Plan and play a game of Otherworld skirmish and the overdue Strange Aeon.
Nope - 2 years and counting.
5) Post at least 12 updates on this blog in 2017
6) No new projects
Yes, so far
7) Continue rationalising and selling off my older stuff, including my rpg collection.
Yes and it continues.