My second post for Zomtober. M y aim will be to do more than the minimum but its a bit busy at the moment.
My second subject is an old Citadel Zombie C18 Deadringer square based although as I said I am toying with moving him to a circle base as most of my other stuff is already on circles. That is why there is no flock.
Painted the same time as the last entry he is newly dead with a normal flesh tone and dripping blood, with a lot of his skin torn off free showing skeletal arms.
Only took me some 20+ years to finally get around to painting.
The detail behind zombtober can be found on Pulpcitizen's post HERE. (Also the source of the banner at the top.) but the rules are simple. To take part you just need to paint one Zombie or Survivor (or more!) each week, in any scale you like, posting it to your blog by the Sunday (we use Sunday's as the end of each Zomtober week). So that means one or more minis each week on or before the 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th of October 2015.
- Brummie's Wargaming Blog - Simon
- Four Colour Super Minis - Rob
- Fantorical - Blaxkleric
- Fiends in Waistcoats - Robert Audin
- Mike's Random Wargaming Meanderings - Mike C
- Minis by Finch - Finch
- Chris' Miniature Woes - Chris Hird
- Metal Skirmish - PMMDJ
- 28mm Victorian Warfare - Michael Awdry
- Never Mind The Jankers! - Roy Williamson
- Cheaphammer!!! - Kieron
- Rantings from under the Wargames table - Dick Garrison
- Deviant Designs Deeds - Ant Master
- The Rusty Dagger - Pierce
- Game Mayhem - Nobody667
- League of Extraordinary Gamers - LXG crew
- Sean's Wargames Corner - Sean